Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Resolved?

I don't make New Years resolutions, as a rule... Or, more as a non-rule. I know myself better than to do that. Pft.

BUT. I can blog, can I not? I've been knitting some impressive stuff! kinda.
rephrase: I've been knitting!

I'm working on, currently: a secret project for KB, for christmas. that I haven't finished.

I recently finished: socks for me that I started last spring; the circular shawl; the sister shawls FINALLY got themselves blocked and made their way home; and fingerless mitts for my giant baby brothers giant hands [knit in a record week and a half]

I'm about to start: some socks for mom; a scarf for a friend; and something, anything, beautiful and useful for my cousin [turns out that 17 year-olds are capable of appreciating hand knits. i always assumed otherwise, so never bothered. Failures of assumption]; perhaps some gloves for my boyfriend, since he makes films for a living, often outside, and whatever the weather.

Anywho. So that's that. I do love beginning again.

No comments:

Post a Comment