Tuesday, May 3, 2011

full on summer

So... I knit a sweater:
It's actually not done. This was after I tried it on, and found it slightly too small. Also, there's a bout a handful of yarn left :/
This sweater is now starting to break my lil heart.

I've decided, however, to let it sit. Possibly over the summer, and attempt to finish it when fall starts/when I get home. I need to see if i can find a ball band for the lot number though... but darn it i've been cleaning so I'm pretty sure I've thrown it away. Poop on a stick. But. Tastykake and I are dealing with it.
We're dealing with it.
Tiny garden: I love my tiny garden. Those are poppies. One of the more gorgeous flowers I've ever seen... I won't be around to see their lovely blooms. Hopefully I'll get someone to photograph them for me.

Meanwhile, it is full on summer. I've been doing very little these days. mostly cleaning. I spent most of the weekend sleeping until noon and then spending time with people. Monday [yesterday] I slept in and then did some lawyering for my brother, which consisted of reading deeds and mortgages and other horrid things that I hate.
I had hoped to get working on the write on this week. I don't know how well that is going to work since its almost the end of tuesday and i haven't finished cleaning/getting ready for Mommy.
Hopefully tomorrow I can read the materials at the very least. [I'll photograph it as well]

So that's all. A couple weeks of relative peace before the summer of Texas heat and lawyer's work begins.

-TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment