Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~no words~

It's been a while, eh? This post is probably going to be super long, with lots of words, and even more photos. (possibly less photos than words)

I. farewell party
these are my friends:The girls you know. They are lovely. and I love them and I miss them desperately. I feel like I haven't seen them in ages, but its only been a week. Heh.

This is Joshie. He's not stupid, but we were playing a game and he wasn't supposed to use his hands. So. Naturally I had to feed him beer.

Man Dorgan. He dorgans around [which means to take an unbelievable amount of time to get places for no apparent reason; it usually involves taking showers that he didn't tell you about or suddenly getting diarrhea.

Finally, Joel [aka ex boyfriend]. We're still friends, obviously, if only so I could have hilarious pictures like this one to show off. Yes readers [who don't exist] this is the fool that let go of this fine piece of ass:
That's me... if you didn't know.


And finally, TastyKake, whom I miss soooooo much. I keep looking around for her... but. alas. she's not here.

II. The driiiiiiive


This is what i drove the first day. 14 hours. HOURS. by myself. MYSELF. the person I drove/am living with doesn't drive, so i got to (and still get to) drive everywhere. We drove for 10 hours the second day. I couldn't upload a photo, for some reason. But i have one.
I drove barefoot a lot of the time. It was fun > wearing shoes. [i think that was a failed mathematical equation]. We drove through north and south carolina, georgia, alabama, mississippi, louisianna, and texas. We slept in Meridian, Mississippi, which turned out to be kinda sketchy. But whatever.

III. what I'm doing now.
I'm trying really hard to write a paper. I got my grades, and they were good. Lowest one was a B-. the only As I got were two A-s, but. I'll take it. For goodness sake I thought maybe I would fail. Also I don't have to worry about finding extra money; my scholarship should remain intact.

Meanwhile, my housemate is difficult. she makes me crazy... almost everything she does annoys me, not to mention I can't get away from her because she NEEDS ME for almost everything. I'm seriously a jerk, that this makes me crazy. Whatever. I'm working on the toe of my sock. It's almost done. I need to order the yarn to finish my shawl. I'm gettin to it! anyways. That's all.

This is all nothing interesting ;)
- TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment