Monday, May 16, 2011

um wow

TK says, "sup". She's so bad-ass. I also could not get her out of my grill whilst I was attempting to take these photos. You may have noticed they have an awful quality: it's because there is absolutely NO natural lighting in my apartment. So i have to aim my reading lamp [the same one that fried and permanently scarred my flesh] at whatever I want and hope for the best.

I logged on last week to write this post, but blogger was unavailable, and then i was in Maryland for the weekend. Meanwhile, last week I was on Webs, and i got a little carried away... but maybe not.

I was hanging out in the close out section and i got two balls of Debbie Bliss como and some fiber so I can finally try my hand at spinning:
Pretty pleased with it. I was also legitimately shocked when I checked my mail this morning, and obviously unexpected fibrous goods in the mail is always going to make one's day better. also, owls is about, oh... five rows from being complet. dang. I knit a sweater. Dang.

- TK et. al.

ps. I leave for Texas in a week. Insane in the membrane. I can't believe this time has come. Hopefully I can do lots of cool stuff, and maybe heal a little. That's the plan. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment