Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Firsties!

i'm not that cutesy.

First things first: TK. TK is my cat. TastyKake, is her name, but my mom called her TK once and it stuck. She DOES eat yarn... dumb cat.

Mainly... this blog is of knitting. I've also been gardening, and I'm going to start doing fun kitchen things. Also, I am in law school which means, naturally, that I will probably find it necessary to vent now and then.

As for what I am knitting [too many things, really]:
1. "Andrea's Shawl". I'm using the most lovely of alpaca yarns. I'm actually making two, one for each of a friend of mine's sisters.
2. Mittens for another friend of mine.
3. Fingerless gloves that I am making up for a THIRD friend of mine
4. A shawl, straight up lace, in the round, eggplant purple. lovely. ["ladies cap shawl" from victorian knitting today]
5. I'm about to start ye old "heart breakingly cute kimono" a la mason dixon knitting for a pregnant friend of mine.

That is all, I think.
I did a dumb thing: I started a blog and *gasp I DON'T HAVE A CAMERA.
i"ll have to remedy that issue some how or other... I have ideas.
;)

- TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment