Friday, March 18, 2011

Yo yo.

Not yo yo as in "toy". But yo yo as in... hello. I don't know.
Still no camera. Sad.

BUT! I have two cool things to say:

1. yesterday i finished all the decreases in the Andrea shawl in class (the painfully boring class). So now i'm just working on the picot bind of, which I despise, but it's almost done. It really is lovely.
2. I found the ball of Shadow that I thought I had lost/used up already. So now, I can finish the ladies cap shawl without having to wait for a) the yarn to be in stock and b) the yarn to get shipped to me. YAY ME!

Dumb.
This is a picture of me a couple years ago, at my friend's family's dairy farm in Pennsylvania. You can't see how beautiful the farm is, obviously.
but.
A HANDFUL OF KITTENS.
that is all.

- TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment