Thursday, April 14, 2011

in which there are photots!

Sister's Shawls. Still unblocked and unfinished

Tada! This is the fushia one. Taking photos in my apartment is really quite difficult. there's almost never an sun; there was a bit of sun on my porch this morning.


Gratuitous TK shot. Look how cute she is. Her lil face. She likes the plants, but generally she freaks out when I leave her outside too long.
I finished knitting the Kimono, but I haven't blocked it or finished it. finals, you see. I need to go to the library right now, actually... to study :O
the past month has been... I've been depressed out of my HEAD and haven't been able to keep up with school, so now I'm scrambling to pass my classes so I don't lose my scholarship. Passing isn't even enough. I need a 3.0. Last semester I had a 3.16... and last semester I did quite well. You understand my distress.

Anyways. Hopefully I'll get better at using my camera; and hopefully I'll have time to actually take some better photos of knitted things. Ok peace out!

-TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment