Sunday, April 24, 2011

tragedy

Tragedy hath struck.

Tragic occurrence 1: out of yarn for the cap shawl. There is definitely less than half of the edging to go. And I ran out. I wanted to finish it before I started my sweater. But i CAN"T because i'm out of YARN, which, incidentally is necessary for knitting

Tragedy 2: The sweater. Look at it, it's so pretty. Such a lovely color; it feels amazing. Everything about it is perfect.

But it kinda looks like it will be too small right? Because this is supposed to fit over my hips. My giant, child-bearing, obese mexican hips. Doesn't look like it will fit eh?


Well. It DID fit. I only found this out after I took it off the needles and started ripping it, thinking I was going to have to start it over in a bigger size. But it fit really well. Not too snug; not too loose. Also, when I was taking the sweater off the needles, I burned my arm really badly. So much tragedy.

Also. There are two exams this week. I have done NO studying this weekend. literally, have not studied since my last exam. Hahahahaha. So... tomorrow, i guess, is the day for that. Meanwhile, I'm going to start the sweater again, continue on with my watching of Arrested Development, and then go to bed early so that I can get up early, work out for the first time in a week and a half, and get to the library by 8. tada!

That's the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment