Tuesday, April 19, 2011

knitted-on borders are a bitch

I had my first exam this morning. Fascinating. It actually wasn't fascinating at all.
What is fascinating is that last night, I woke up every single hour between 11 pm and 7:30 am. are. you. kidding.
Nope. not a joke. real life.
How does that even HAPPEN?!

Property exam on thursday. That is the one exam that I'm super duper uber worried about. I have a lot to memorize between now and then... but. I'm kinda just letting it happen.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking a lot about... my life? Yeah. My life. Since the thing went down, my brain is topsy turvy. I'm having a hard time caring about anything; I'm having a hard time enjoying anything; I'm just. confused. I've been thinking, that maybe I don't actually want anything. Maybe there's actually is nothing in the world that can make me happy in the long term. Maybe there's actually no one.

Logically though, that can't be true. I'm just in a valley. That's all.

I've been having a lot of feelings. But the past couple of days, I've actually been thinking about them. This is nonsense. I don't care what I'm feeling I have better things to do. I'm so young. I can do whatever I want. whatever I want. Pft. I'm going to, dammit! I'M GOING TO.

I can't wait until finals are over. These are some of the things I'm going to do:
1. go totally vegan again
2. train for my half marathon
3. kiss a girl (joke)
4. like it. not a joke.
5. read Don Quixote.
6. go rock climbing.

That's just to start. I can be happy, I think, if I start doing happy, instead of doing sad.

Also. Knitted-on borders are a bitch.

-TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment