Friday, April 15, 2011

Words about knitting


Good day!
it is friday... This morning, i made a movie with some friends, in which i was the star! HA! No... not really. But i really was in a movie; or, a commercial, technically. So that was fun.

I've been meaning to show these to you:

They are fingerless gloves that I am making for my bestie. I made them up. I've not made the second yet. The lace pattern i got from A Collection of Lace. I need to fix it, because there's a funky garter stitch part that I don't like at all, so I'm going to fix that. But other than that, i rather like them. I can't wait to finish them, so i can finally give them to her.

And also, the blob:
This, is the ladies cap shawl. It is full on blob. It's rather snazzy though. I can't wait until it is done. I seriously cannot. I don't know what I'm going to do with it, though. Probably keep it. Maybe give it to my mommy... I dunno!


Finally, a couple schooly things: speaking of school, I did not study today. Not at all. It's depressing. It's possible that I will go in a little bit, to the library. It's open til two, so. Maybe this day can be salvaged.

Um. That is all.
-TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment