Monday, April 4, 2011

Oops.

Due to not being able to get my paws on a camera, I was stalling posting again.

But it's been far too long!

I finished the sister's shawls, [Will photograph eventually]

Kelcey liked the lace that I hated on her fingerless gloves, so i'll get to working on the other one.

I started a heartbreakingly cute baby kimono, and I'm almost done with it [the lady for whom i am making it goes to school with me. I very rarely talk to HER but always talk to her baby. eg: "hey baby" or "how's the baby coming". I had a phase where I called her "Incubator" for a while, and also "Baby Maker," which is oddly similar to calling someone "Fornicator"]

The shawl has not been touched because I'm tired of its foolishness... but I'll probably finish it soon. It's just sad because of what it had been originally meant for.

I ordered some yarn with which to swatch for Owls. I'm so. excited. SO. EXCITED.

Also: exams are in two weeks; Moot Court first thing tomorrow morning; I woke up at 4:30 am; and finally, last night my ex boyfriend pissed me off and made me sad at the same time. I did not think that we were ever going to be "exes".

Crazy times.

-TK et. al.

No comments:

Post a Comment